The store suitable for a large variety of business types. With imagination, and some thought it will have application for many business types.
For some businesses, the best way to get started may be to look at the sales for the past year, or for the sales you made at this time last year.
- What were your most frequently bought items?
- You can group products i.e. meat packs, cosmetic packs, vegetable box
- What items do you have stock for?
- There is no point in adding items you don’t have available to sell
- Later you can add them, and put in the comments that they are available on back-order if you need to
- Exclude items that are seasonal, and not appropriate for now
- Remember you can continue to add items for sale as often as you like
Here is a quick list of some examples
- List all your drink types
- Include the frequent cakes
- Perhaps have a ‘daily surprise’ offering for a cake item
- Small businesses supplying items to restaurants e.g.
- Micro greens
- Green Grocers
- Garden Centers
- Any other business selling products at level 3 – if in doubt contact us to see
- Any business that can sell their services e.g.
- Online consultation services
- Nutritional consultations
- Gardening services – always keeping the government regulations in mind.
We ask that you keep to our fair use policy of a maximum of 1000 products. If you find that you do need to exceed this, please get in touch. We can work it out.